Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm laughed at...all the time


As you know from prior posts I have gotten into bike riding and while my dreams of Lance Armstrong have been shattered already, I still move forward. I normally do my bike riding in the morning before it gets too hot (for those of you not in Shanghai it has been around 100F over the past week), well this weekend I decided to ride in the evening after church. I put on my riding garb that I normally wear that includes a bike helmet. Now for those of you who know me, you know that my head is pretty rotund, almost meteoric like. Well when you add a not so aerodynamically produced bike helmet, it appears as if my head is reaching levels that only the Tower of Babel could reach, yes my head is like Sputnik. Needless to say, I entered onto the elevator only to find that a 3 year old boy and his Ayi began to laugh at me and my enormous bike helmet head. Yes, even 3 year olds still laugh at me.

No comments: