Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dog Jam


I was in Beijing last August and we were driving to the client location, which was located outside the 5th ring road, not too far from the Olympic Stadium. We got off the 5th ring road and went onto one of the back roads to avoid traffic. All the sudden, the two cars that were in front of came to a stop; similar to what you would see in a real traffic jam. Well from my backseat I could not see the issue, no accidents, in fact no other cars on the road, so what's the hold up. I noticed the other cars maneuver around something, and as we approached I saw it. Yes folks, this was the first time that I had ever been stuck in a traffic jam...because dogs were having "relations" right in the middle of the freaking road!!!!! I mean there are places for that stuff to happen, but the middle of the road is just not right, not even for dogs. The funniest part about it was the group of dogs that surrounded the two going at it....made me wonder if human intelligence is really that far removed from dogs.

No comments: