Thursday, March 22, 2007

E-Blocked

To all my loyal readers out there, I've been e-blocked. China has officially blocked its internet users from accessing blogspot blogs. Right now I am on my US computer accessing blogspot through my US VPN (for those of you non-techies out there, this basically means that my computer is accessing the internet using a US ISP address, so even though I am in China, I am able to access the internet as if I were in the US, a really cool thing when you are in a country that likes to restrict internet access). Anyway, I think I am still able to post to the blog, I just can't view the blog, which is really stupid, but that is sometimes how the Chinese Government tries to flex its muscles. So if my posts become more infrequent it is primarily because I don't have access to my own blog. Sorry fans.

No comments: