Tuesday, March 6, 2007

3 Years Too Late

Yet again I am late....tends to be the story of my life.

Yes all, I have finally begun a blog, and yes, I am about 3 years behind the technological curve on this one. Maybe it was because my life wasn't interesting 3 years ago (wait I do recall the birth of my daughter about 3 years ago), or maybe it was because I was still so excited about such things as Yu-Gi-Oh and crocheting during 2004 that I missed out on the big push of people beginning to blog.

Anyway, its 2007, so I can finally put down my crochet sticks and my yu-gi-oh cards (darn you Ryou Bakura, I will get you back when you become popular again in 10 years). Side note...I have no idea how to crochet or who Ryou Bakura is, it appears that sarcasm can be enhanced via the internet...interesting, probably something i could have figured out 3 years ago.

So this is the beginning of something special (how about that for a tagline, I was originally thinking of saying "blog..you complete me," but I decided that tag line was too Jerry Mcguire for me), I hope you enjoy reading about my life.

No comments: