Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finger lickn'...wait a minute


On my long ride out from the Guangzhou Airport to the client location in a smaller city named Kaiping, I enjoy looking out the window of the van to take in all the sites of the countryside all during the ride in between Guangzhou and Kaiping. Once we arrived in Kaiping I noticed that there was a place that very closely resembled KFC, but upon further investigation I noticed that the name was MFC. Not sure what the M in MFC stands for (although rumor on the internet states that it stands for McDonalds???), but the store's outside along with all its signs really closely resembled KFC and it appeared that its product offering also closely resembled that of KFC. So I'm snot sure what that means for a future lawsuit, but maybe the next time I am coming into town, I can convince the driver to stop so that I can get a taste of the good ole' general's MFC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kentucky fried cruelty!

well, they could probably still argue that they didn't ust the "K" anyway. hehe

Matt said...

Yeah, I think Yum Corp (owns KFC) has been after this Company for a while, but for some reason have not been successful in bringing them down...oh well.