Friday, October 31, 2008

Free at last, Free at last.....


So I won't take this statement all the way because it really has meaning and let's face it, this blog doesn't have much meaning.

Today, just about 1 ½ weeks after breaking my little toe, I was able to rid myself of the modified cast and crutches that I was given what I have been calling a "geisha" shoe. Even though I move slower then a 90 year old Chinese woman, it is 100 times better then going around on crutches, those things just become a hassle mostly when it rains (which it has been for the last 3 days) and also because I mostly use Public Transportation with lots of people on it, so that has not really made it easy getting to and from work.

Anyway, the geisha shoe its not the most fashionable thing in the world, but it definitely is good since my toes is not totally healed. The doctor did say that I have to avoid running marathons for the next couple of months, which ends up not being all that bad because I have not even ran a marathon and the broken toe is an added incentive to avoid it in the near future.

No comments: