Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Parents Return

Sorry all it has been a pretty long time since I have written anything, life with my parents in town for Chinese New Year and with me being in my really busy time with work has added up to less blog entries.

My parents came over the Chinese New Year and we had a really good time. They got to experience the fireworks going off on a daily basis (day and night) and they got to see some of the stuff they were not able to see their first time here. No real big surprises came about from their visit, just wanted to say that we had fun with them over the week they were here.

The only kink in the trip was that they missed their connecting flight back to the States from London. That just meant that British Airways had to put them up in a hotel for the night before heading off to the US. Otherwise, everything went pretty smoothly.

No comments: