Saturday, March 22, 2008

I didn't want to brag...but...


Okay, so for the second year in a row my big upset pick has come out in my favor. I know many of you would argue that a Kansas State victory over USC isn't saying much, but it was an 11 over a 6 and it was the only major upset in the first day of games. Okay so I was kind of wrong in hyping up Michael Beasley who, due to foul trouble, wasn't too much of a factor in the game, but K-State still won.


Today's set of games has seen its share of upsets with Davidson over Gonzaga (for me this was a toss up game for who will ultimately lose to Georgetown), Western Kentucky over Drake (this was actually a stunner for me, I really thought Drake could go deap), and San Diego over UConn in overtime (these are the 3 reasons why I hate not being able to watch the games). While I didn't pick any of the 3 above, my one pick at least came true, so hopefully you all are still doing well in your poles, and lets just keep hoping for one more upset today (I am still holding out for the second #12 upset over a #5 in the tournament...only time will tell).

No comments: