Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That's Not So Raven

As I sit here I just checked the final score of the Monday Night Football Game between the Ravens and the Steelers and it was a 38-7 debacle. For all of you Ravens fans (that includes me), I officially announce the season over. We are at best going to be an 8-8 team and right now that looks a little dicey (you can already predict the losses to New England, Indy, and San Diego, just select one more team and there are the 8 losses). Last year it sucked being over here while the Ravens were so good, this year, I'm okay with being over here, cause if I had to watch the Monday Night game, I would not be a happy camper.

Actually speaking of not watching NFL, I have not seen 1 regular season game this season. They used to show replays of the games on ESPN and Star Sports, but now they don't (that in addition to the fact that our satellite has been out). This might be the first time that I can remember where a whole NFL season went by and I did not watch one game. I know there is still a lot of football left in the season, but it may not be easy to watch it, if it's not on television.

No comments: