Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stomachs, Lungs and Brains...Oh My!!!

I am at my favorite client right now (not really), and as a part of all the fun, we get to eat all of our lunches at the Company's cafeteria (here they call them Canteens). Today for lunch we were served pig's lung soup (I had a nice big chunk of lung in mine) and spicy chicken stomach...uhhhh...at least its spicy. In talking with my staff of course they gave me what I have heard out of all my staff when I am offered something "interesting," they say, "here in China we believe that the parts you eat help the same part in the human body be healthy."

Okay, Okay, so the lungs will help me breathe better and the stomach will help with my digestion, I get that, but there are some parts that I just can't put my hands around. What good does a ducks chin do for me if I eat it? What about bird's spit? What about the meat from a camel's hump? And finally, what the heck does eating any kind of anus do for me? Can you help me solve the mystery????

2 comments:

Awesome Yankee Fan said...

duhh...it will help your poops be more pleasant!!!

Matt said...

Really, eating pig's anus makes my poops more pleasant? I thought that was what vegetables were for?