Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Still Thawing Out


Last week I was out of town in a small town known as Kaiping in the Guangdong province of China (southern China). It typically stays in the upper 50's and 60's during the winter time here, but it got a little chilly last week, chilly enough that I regretted not bringing my jacket. So on Friday I hopped into my ride back to the airport from the client, the ride takes about 2 ½ hours. When I hopped in I was a little chilly and I saw the guy adjust the air conditioner/heater and started to feel the air blowing on me. The only problem was that the air was COLD!!! The guy had the air conditioning blasting in the car the whole ride to the airport, and by the end I thought I had frost bite on my ears and fingers. Oh and on top of that, I missed my flight, so I got to thaw out in the airport waiting for the next flight…fun times.

No comments: