Monday, April 9, 2007

Writer's Block

All sorry for the lack of posts, I have been going through writer's block and just haven't had anything to write about. As I mentioned before my parents will be visiting Shanghai starting on Wednesday. I will keep you all updated on a day to day basis as my parents aren't big world travellers and will be encountering a lot of stuff for the first time. There will definitely be a shock and awe factor with them being over here, so I'm sure that will be interesting.

As a family, we celebrated Easter with "La Fiesta de Jesus." Yes, we had tacos for our Easter dinner (something a little different then your typical ham dinner). We had some friends over and just had a good ole taco bash after church on Sunday, so that was fun.

Again, writer's block has hit me, I will post again once my parents arrive.

No comments: