Saturday, September 6, 2008

There are two of them?????

So do you remember this post??? Well there appears to be a second subway humping offender. It just so happens that I was on my way home after work yesterday when the subway started clearing out. It just so happened that in my general vicinity was a middle aged local man along with a couple of college/school aged girls. All the sudden the train started moving, the man closed his eyes (to really soak in the subway atmosphere) and began to sway his hips back and forth. This second offender appeared to be desiring to have relations with someone, so he decided to take it out on my good friend, the air. Yes, the man started to hump the imaginary air. Having already experienced this, I remained unphased, but the people around him began to clear out pretty fast. I mean, is the air really that good looking???

No comments: