Monday, September 8, 2008

1am wakeup call


If you haven't gotten the message, I am a huge NFL fan. So I checked my satellite schedule and noticed that one of the sports channels would be showing a live game at 1am my time. So I set my alarm this morning and woke up faintly hoping that the game that would be shown would be the Raven's game. Well it wasn't the Raven's game, but it was the New Orleans Saints against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. While it was the NFC and I didn't have any affiliation with either team, I was super excited to be able to watch the game. The game was okay until the second half when the teams started to score a bunch of touchdowns. Right now I am struggling a little bit at work, but I think I can get through it. Luckily next weekend we have Monday off, so I can get up again and enjoy another random game (the Raven's are supposed to play at 4:15am my time next week, so maybe I will just get up a couple of hours later next week). Nonetheless, I was so happy to be able to watch some football, it's great that the season has started. By the way, the Raven's win doesn't convince me that they will do that great this season, mainly because they scored on two plays that you won't get a score on all that often and the Cincinnati Bengals look to be one of the worst teams in the league this year, so still hoping for 6 wins this season, we shall see.