Sunday, August 3, 2008

Shattered Dreams

Okay, so maybe the title is a little drastic. But over the past month, when I've been home, I haven't gotten one full nights sleep (noting that Renee has not either). It has been a while since a little cry in the night has woken both Renee and I, so there is some getting used to it. To the point that I will be in the middle of a dream and abruptly brought away from it by the cry's of a little one.

In fact, I vividly remember having a dream where Jesus was riding a ski lift down a mountain and right before I could find out how there was a ski lift in the olden days, and more importantly, why Jesus was riding the ski lift down the mountain, I pulled out of the dream by a hungry little one. Oh well, maybe the ending of the dream will be revealed to me sometime in the future when I can begin to have full nights of sleep.

No comments: