Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prediction

Do you all remember my prediction for the Orioles? Well if you don't (and you don't know how to click the link), you might remember that I predicted that they would win 59 games this whole season. As I write this, they have won 52 games thus far in the season and with 54 games left in the season, I am pretty confident that they will crush my prediction of 59 games. Note that if they do end up only winning 59 games this season, not only will it be one of the worst second halves that a team has ever played, but I will have to begin actually doing this prediction thing on a more regular basis. I am not planning on quitting my day job though because they will most likely get to around 70-75 wins this season if they keep pace with how they have been doing this whole season. Believe it or not, this will be an accomplishment for these guys and I will be very happy to be wrong.

UPDATE: I wrote this while the game today was going on, just in case you wanted to know, they now have 53 wins, so only 6 away, looks like my title of being an idiot is still in place.

No comments: