Monday, August 11, 2008

What's that on your lips?


Currently I have a cold sore on my upper lip. In a land that doesn't have Blistex or really any advanced lip treatment; I had to resort to an alternative for the cold sore. After going through our medicine cabinet, I found a bottle of Lansinoh. For those of you not familiar, I was introduced to Lansinoh primarily because they were a client of mine. One of the main products that Lansinoh makes is their patented breast cream for breastfeeding mothers or as I refer to it, nipple cream. It is used to prevent dryness of nipples, which is why I turned to this cream. You see, I am not a doctor, but I know enough that the nipples appear to be very similar to lips, so I am currently using the cream on my lips (as originally advised by the former owner of Lansinoh). I have been using it for a couple of days now and it appears that there is a little improvement, but I will give you guys the final update once everything is healed up. So if you happen to see my glimmering lips, you will know what gives them that special glow.

No comments: