Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Three Guests, Two Birthdays, One Sleepless Night


Yes this all happened over the past 3 days, so needless to say it was a pretty busy weekend. A big Happy Birthday to Maddie and Jacob (Maddie turned 4 on the 28th of June and Jacob turned 2 on the 29th of June). Here in Shanghai most of the expat families have begun the exodus back to their home countries, so we didn't have big parties for them, we will try to put something together at the end of the summer when all her friends come back to Shanghai.


On Saturday we began turtle watching...yes turtle watching...for our neighbors upstairs. We will be watching their two small pet turtles for the next week. They are really easy to take care of, basically we have too feed them once a day and just keep them out on our porch, basically these are the type of guests I wish would come and visit us more often.


The one sleepless night related to the third guest that has come to visit us. I am going to be very cryptic with this next paragraph of blogging, if any of you have questions, just get in contact with Renee or I (or leave me a comment and I can get back to you). I am being cryptic because there are people that don't need to know certain things, so I am not going to reveal anything too detailed. This third little guest might be the subject of some upcoming blogs, so I feel that I have to at least mention the guest. The guest led to a long sleepless night last night, but the guest has been really fun to have around thus far. Anyway, running on fumes this morning, but I think I can make it through the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Matt said...

My blog comment section has been taken over by spammers, sorry to anyone who really wants comment.

Katie said...

Hi Matt! Next time you post pictures - could you include some of the guests that have visited you?