Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Philippines Day 3 (Part 2)

Okay, so we left off at leaving the volcano. After the Volcano we started to head back for me to go to the airport, on the way we stopped at a fast food place called Mushroom Burger, which mixes its ground meat with home grown mushrooms. I wish I could say that it was awesome, because it is a pretty unique concept (yes I know there are thousands of places that put mushrooms on their burger, but not mixed in with the meat), but it was not very good. The taste of the patty was less then to be desired and the whole burger just didn't work out. We then moved onto a site of a sky castle (a castle on the top of a high mountain), which was a castle that was never finished, so it is actually just sky ruins. This was okay, but we did stop on the side of the road at a pineapple grove where we got the farmer to go into his grove and pull a pineapple for us. If you remember, I had the best mango on the first night in Manila, this was by far the best pineapple that I have ever had. Wow it was so fresh (the guy did just pick it) and sweet and juicy…awesome. All in all, the best day of the trip what a fun trip.

No comments: