Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's fun to work on the weekend...wait

So I am down outside of Guangzhou in Kaiping for a fun filled weekend of….work. Yesterday was a great cold and rainy day where all I wanted to do was spend the day with Renee and the kids and hang out inside our apartment in Shanghai, too bad they are over 1,000 miles away, so that wasn't too practical. I have learned that I really don't like working on the weekends, I did it during the busy season at my company back in the States, and didn't realize how much it stunk. It's even better when you get to walk back to a hotel in the cold rain and go to an empty, kind of scummy room. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, cause even though I am working the weekend right now, my weeklong Chinese New Year Holiday is coming up, something I never got to enjoy back in the States in February.

No comments: