Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm allergic to myself


Knowing that it would be pretty cold down here (considering most of China is experiencing one of the worst winters in decades), I packed a couple of sweaters to wear to work over the weekend. One of the sweaters that I packed I hadn't worn in a really long time. I spent this morning having snot rolling out of my nose from sneezing and having constant tears in my eyes, so I first theorized that maybe I have become allergic to myself. After thinking about that for more then 2 seconds, I concluded that I am not allergic to myself, rather I am allergic to the old sweater that I haven't worn in a really long time. As relief came over me that I was, in fact, not allergic to myself, I decided that it is probably best that I not wear the sweater anytime too soon.

No comments: