Saturday, October 13, 2007

Splish Splash falling out of the bath...

Remember where I was on the parenting scale? Well, I can't remember climbing up on the parenting scale, so I must be around a 4....and continuing to fall. In an attempt to be a good family dad, I got out the video camrea to tape my kids having their nightly bath so we can look back on it and laugh about the "good ole days." Anyway, the kids were having fun and showing off for the camera when all of the suddent Jacob starts to climb out of the bath and then, of course, falls right out of the tub flat onto his face. Being a great dad, I made sure I got it on tape rather then trying to save my son. Jacob is okay and only cried for a minute (more stunned then anything) and it definitely was one of those videos that we will crack up at everytime we watch it, but I definitely fell a couple more spots on the parenting scale (is there anyway to go below 0?).

No comments: