Thursday, July 12, 2007

I am a little confused

As mentioned in the previous post, we had friends in town that stayed with us for a couple of days. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off from work in order to spend time with them, so today was the big day to get back to work and let me say I was just confused this morning. Things didn't feel right, it was just odd. I have come to the conclusion that it really stinks to take a couple of days off in the middle of the week and then go back to work for a couple of days. I so wanted it to be the weekend, yet it felt like a Monday and it is a Thursday. Needless to say my internal clock is a little confused and I had to fight myself to hop into the shower to get ready for the day, but I am here now and things seem to be going well. Just don't think I would do something like this again.

No comments: