Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maybe I should post?

To all my readers (all 3 of you),

I have not posted in a little while and I apologize to you all. My schedule right now is all over the place and I will be doing some travelling over the next couple of weeks and will not have internet during certain times. I will be heading to the Philippines this weekend for a quick weekend trip. I will update you all on that trip after that has happened. Also, one of the greatest events of the year, the NFL Draft is coming on in a couple of weeks. I don't have time to do any posts before the draft, but I will make sure to give you all my two cents on the draft either right before or right after.

Anyway, come back closer to the end of April and maybe I will have something posted for you. I will try to get back into the groove of things in late April and May.